- We cannot ship 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide internationally, SO
- 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is diluted to 8% with distilled water
- 8% concentration can still serve all intents and purposes as 35% and MUST be diluted further for use in the body or for most purposes around the home!
- We ship this 8% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide WORLDWIDE!
- NO STABILIZERS OR ADDITIVES ADDED TO THIS PRODUCT!
- 8% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide can be used for a myriad of uses in the human body and around the home!
- While it is true that you get more oxygen per ounce of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide vs. 8%, 8% STILL provides all the same incredible healing benefits of the full strength 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide you know and love. In fact, even 8% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide MUST be diluted further for use internally!
- 10 oz 35% Diluted to 8% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 free white 1 oz dropper bottle with bamboo cap included with each order
- For internal, topical, or environmental use
- Gluten-free, lactose-free, & Vegan friendly!
- Super duper oxygenating SUPERPOWER!
- Never expires
10 oz 35% Diluted to 8% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
One 10 oz bottle of 8% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide contains enough drops for about 1 self-medication protocols. This assumes you start at 3 drops taken in a cup of water 3x a day, work your way up by increasing 1 drop each day until you reach 25 drops taken in a cup of water 3x a day, then immediately work your way back down by decreasing 1 drop each day.
Some people choose to self-medicate at the higher doses for a period of times from days to weeks to months. If this is your intention, please note that the 10 oz bottle will have less than 1 full protocol.
Further, hydrogen peroxide has literally dozens of uses - you might consider a higher volume if you intend to use it around the house and home for cleaning and disinfecting, as a bleach alternative, in your pool or hot tub, for anti-aging baths, etc.
BE AWARE that to accommodate expansion of the product during shipment, we do not fill the bottle completely full!
This product will last longest when stored in the fridge or freezer. It never "goes bad", but will lose concentration if it is kept at too high a temperature or exposed for light for too long.
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT MUST BE DILUTED. CAN CAUSE CHEMICAL BURNS IF HANDLED IMPROPERLY. AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
For more information visit www.intothegardenofeden.com